Monday 7 April 2008

S6: Sade - Somebody Already Broke My Heart

"If someone has to lose, I don't want to play."

Whatever happened to Sade? I have to confess that this really ought not be my kind of thing, but Lovers Rock opener By Your Side somehow manages to sway me each time. Certainly, By Your Side didn't do as well as it probably deserved - reaching its highest singles chart position in the UK at #17.

Once again, the song chosen, Somebody Already Broke My Heart, was released as a single. In this instance it was the one single release from Lovers Live.



Official website (not recommended - it suffers broken links and an irritating immutable Flash design).
Buy Lovers Rock: Amazon UK | US

3 comments:

mjrc said...

hi eiron! thanks for the link. your blog looks great. : )

Unknown said...

This is a fascinating site.....really clever and unusual.

Delighted and honoured to provide a link.

Eiron Page said...

Delighted and honoured to receive one. Always wanted my own music blog. Even had one for a while, back when I was doing the radio show, but I tried to do it with a couple of friends and it never really got off the ground. If you want something doing well, best sometimes to do it yourself. So, after getting involved with the Contrast Podcast for a while (I've actually been listening since the very beginning) I decided to give it a go. So far, so good, I think. I believe I will sort out some hosting at some point. I cannot rely on YouTube forever.